Thursday, June 19, 2008

YouTube clip of the week

So the Celtics won the championship, wow. I didn't think they would, I thought the Lakers were a better team. But that's another story for another day.

Now it's time for the best part of your week. It's better then a fine wine. It's better then a good meal. Hell it's better then sex! It's the YouTube clip of the week.

Now I'll admit it. I stole this from Rick Reilly of ESPN (who by the way is a great guy I got a chance to meet him a few years back). It comes to us from a high school game in Georgia.

Now what your about to see is up for some debate, but did the catcher allow the ump to get hit by a pitch because he was angry with the calls? Was the pitcher in on it? Or was it just an accident. You be the judge of it.

1 comment:

Blackberry Pockets said...

I've never seen anything quite like that. The catcher definitely ducked on purpose. Take that UMP! In the FACE!